In Online Advertising of the brand, there are different methods adopted by the marketers to promote their brand, its products and services among the target audience.
To increase the conversion rate through online advertising, marketers usually go for search engine and display advertisement to reach among the audience.
Now, what’s the difference between Search Engine Advertisement and Display Advertisement? To understand the concept of both the advertising procedure, here is the detailed information, which needs to be implemented to amplify your business.
SEARCH ENGINE ADVERTISING:
Search Engine Advertising or Paid advertising or commonly known as Pay per Click (PPC) Advertising is a strategy to get popular among the target audience. To reach among the audience of your brand, search engine advertising is a great way. The individuals who are looking for the products and services related to your brands’ niche, and then the search engine will show them the advertisement for your brand.
The search engine advertisements increase visibility at a much quicker pace. The lead will click on your text advertisement if it’s compelling and interesting, which will redirect him/her at your website directly and finally, they will contact you.
In search Engine Advertisement, you can simply target the local area audience based on your geographic location. This method of advertisement is absolutely effective to increase the lead conversion rate of your business. Besides that, it helps in increasing the traffic on your website too.
ADVANTAGES OF SEARCH ENGINE ADVERTISING:
- If you implement search engine advertising in your business
strategy, then you can generate more qualified
leads. However, the search engine advertisings require expertise in
creating such compelling ads while focusing on the keyword. In PPC ads, the
click-through rate is always higher because it’s beneficial in acquiring
qualified leads for your brand.
- The benefit of implementing the search engine advertising is that you can check and measure the data for the campaign that you have set up on Google AdWords. From tracking the traffic to lead conversion, you can measure the entire data through your Google AdWords account.
- The setup of Google Ad campaign is cost-effective. In PPC campaign, you will pay for every single click, which means if prospect hasn’t clicked on your ad, then you don’t have to pay for it.
Display advertisements or commonly known as Banner Ads in Digital marketing is another way to spread the word about your brand on different online portals. Whenever the target audience of your brand is scrolling or surfing online whether it’s Facebook or any E-commerce portal, they will be shown with that display ad.
For Example – You are scrolling your Facebook account and while scrolling, you notice that there are some display ads that usually come over in feeds. It happens with almost every one of us as the display advertising procedure involves tracking the user behaviour.
Display Advertising is basically done with an aim that the leads should remember your brand or simply to increase the brand awareness among the target audience.
ADVANTAGES OF DISPLAY ADVERTISING
- The major advantage of display advertising is brand awareness. Yes, these short yet compelling display ads are run to make your brand popular among your target audience.
- When the lead clicked on that ad and visited your website but didn’t convert, in such a scenario, display ads are beneficial. Through display ads, you can re-target your lead to improve the chances of conversion.
- The display ads have high visibility. Whether you are promoting the ads for your target audience, it will also be shown to those people who haven’t bought your products. Thus, it increases the visibility of your brand among the entire audience.
These are some of the prevalent online advertising methods. Every business has its own way to implement the Digital Media Advertising strategy. Why not get hands-on knowledge from experts at Seek Digital Academy to know more about Google AdWords or PPC?
For PPC Training in Delhi, you can join Seek Digital Academy where experts and skilled trainers will help you to grow your business through paid campaigns. Even if you are willing to learn this trending concept, then experienced trainers will ensure to make you pro so that you run your own paid campaigns.
Therefore, to get in-depth knowledge about paid campaigns, Join PPC Training course now!!
Also, Read this: https://bit.ly/2Wf5VlX